FINAL LETTER TO MY EX

 Havoc, is the only way I can describe what we did to each other.

I really wanted to stay and make things work out but it got to a point where I couldn't pretend any longer that am happy.
I wanted a fairytale ending but fairytales are meant for living happily ever after
I just woke up one day and realized that even if I kept you forever I wouldn't be happy
I know you feel I wanted too much
And that you gave your all to a girl who always wanted more
If I put myself in your shoes I understand, I understand that you lacked the ability to fully grasp what it was I wanted to get from you.

To be honest, I also lack the ability to fully explain it but I felt it and to me that meant more than putting it into words.
I feel sorry for the two of us but you mostly and your next I wish her well
I strongly believe that you might never love again because you think you loved and lost
But if and when you do love again I hope it will be pure and true and wont be a love driven by a desire to prove that I was wrong about you.

I hope when you give her everything a girl wants and needs it wont be out of spite to me, wishing that I regret my decision to leave.
You might love her in a way that I wanted you to love me just to prove that if I had waited a little bit longer you would have done the same for me but I know that for me you were never going to change and its a tragic fact I accepted with my entire being 

Comments

Popular Posts